Saturday, May 24, 2008

Closets and Alleyways

I turn down the back alley. The entrance to where I live exits onto a cobble stone lane running parallel to Toronto's major street.

A man walking casually down the lane says hello.

- Hello

- How's your night?

- Fine. I just heading home. Tired.

- Oh... Looking for some fun?

- Heading home.

- Not even for five minutes.

He motions to the dark area around the corner of my building.

- Sorry. You should head to Tango. It's fun.

Obviously a closet case. This guy needs some gentle prodding. Such a suggestion might help.

- I'm not gay. I just have never touched a dick before.

- Well, I'm not the guy to help you out. I have a boyfriend.

A lie.

- Just five mintues.

- Sorry.

- Ok. What's your name?

I give him my name.

- I'm Richard.

He offer his hand for a hand shake. He pulls me in. A kiss on the cheek is not objectionable.

- Good night.

He forces my head in order to kiss me on the lips.

- That was my first time. I mean, I'm not gay. I have just never done that before.

- Goodnight.

- What's your name?

- Goodnight.

- Five minutes.

- Goodnight.

I leave him to the alley way at two am in the morning.

1 comment:

artsmonkey said...

creepy.