Friday, October 13, 2006

Fragments Unrelated

I have cut caffeine out of my diet. Since I have cut caffeine out of my diet, I have been consuming much more Musical Theatre; I listen to Original Cast Recordings constantly. I have also been crying a lot lately as well. This does not bode well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new Manager at MacDonalds is very beautiful. Deep blue eyes, full lips, high defined cheek bones, a strong masculine jaw line, broad shoulders and a slim waist.
Beauty within the MacDonlads corporation seems to be a Paradox.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people I hate will most likely be successful for the exact reasons why I hate them. This is why there is no justice in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something always takes the place of missing pieces.
That does not mean that this puzzle is complete.
I can't make out the image the myriad of pieces attempt to show me.
Nothing is clear.

4 comments:

dancing girl said...

when i was in highschool, my mother assured me that all the mean hot smart people would eventually have nervous breakdowns, get fat, and become mailmen. last i heard, they were in actuality becoming successful businesspeople and underwear models. mom lied.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

There's nicotine in Timmy's coffee.

Cassie works at McDonalds!

Define "success."

Who will replace my peice?

Electronsean said...

hey friend lets hang out! who says we need E to form a friendship?? electronsean[at]gmail.com

Stacey said...

I just thought I would like to send a hug over the web. It has been so very long since we have talked. I miss our drives home! I hope that we both find ourselves in Regina at the same time soon.