Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not Corporately Recognized

He's back. He has been out of the country for almost two years and he is finally back.

Home. To stay.

So he has to get a new cell phone. The weird thing about getting a new cell phone is you have to give the Corporate company that is selling you your mobile service a different phone number just in case you decide to stop paying your bill and they shut off your service and they need to hunt you down for their money.

So he's back. He's back so he can be with me. He's back for other reasons but mostly so he can be with me. Yet, when giving the Corporate company an alternate phone number he gives them his mothers phone number and not mine. But I thought he was back to be with me! He is not here so he can be with his mother!

So, unofficially, through word and deed only, but not financially or legally documented, he is back. For me. Not for his mother.

Maybe according to facebook we are in a relationship. But according to Telus, I am nobody to him.

4 comments:

karlbaldauf said...

My mom is my mom. Her job is to be my alternate number. You will be my mom when we are legally bound. I bet you can't wait, mummy.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Karl with a K, that's creepy. Prince, he's right, that's a mom's job. My mom would cry if I gave another number. Maybe he just doesn't want them to hunt you down! AND, do you really care what Telus thinks? They don't read your blog.

Lindsay said...

my lovah is not my alternate number, my dad is. karl is right. maybe it's different for you because your parents are in another province and it would be silly for you to use them as your alternate number.

karlbaldauf said...

I am, like, totally in the clear! Score!