Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Male Gaze

There is something about him. At first glance, you inevitably miss it. You have to take a closer look.

His being exists on the border between natural disposition and keen talent. A subtle crossing of the legs, hands resting on the small of the back, a slight inflection of the voice...
Is it performance? Or is it just the way he is?
Is there a difference?

He traverses, he transgresses, he transcends sexuality. Neither homo nor hetero. Both gay and straight. Never and always bisexual. His sexual appeal appeals to all. He is desire incarnate. He is adored without ever being conscious of adoration.

There is nothing between us. Only my gaze. My gaze constructs a man. My gaze imagines a person. My gaze,God-like, moulds a being from the clay of nothingingness.
Gazing is pleasure. Gazing is thrilling. Gazing is sex.

I am subject. You are object.

I am a voyeur.

1 comment:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Dude, I like him too. If it's who I think you mean.