Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Feeding my friends cat, student loan debt that would be left for my parents to pay, furniture left for my room mates to dispose of, the shifts at work I'm scheduled for, might as well finish my Undergrad, wouldn't want to emotionally destroy my parents, my new room mates would have to find someone else to sublet the room I agreed to sublet, the people whom are excited about the short movie I decided to organize would be disappointed, the cost of a flight for my parents to come here and deal with the mess, people who care about me would be sad, someone would have to close my Rogers account and cancel my cell phone.
I think that's all.

2 comments:

bedroomprince said...

I didn't mean that. I don't want to make it any more difficult for you to move on and find what you've been looking for.

artsmonkey said...

come to mexico