Thursday, November 03, 2005

Eye Opener: A Repsonse to My Wake Up Call

A friend of my sent me an email responding to my latest Blog posts.
It read:

Two things after reading your email:
Don't you mean you missed the Hindi holiday of DWALLI?

Also, if you've had such a pleasant few days I don't understand why you focus on the negative in your blog. Maybe you're focusing on the negative generally in your life. That's a problem.

First: The Hindi Holiday, which my Hindi boss informed me was the Hindi New Year, is called DWALLI

Second: Ultimately, self-awareness, which is what I feel I have articulated in my past Blog posts, is empowering. Being empowered is a positive thing. I would agree to see that focusing on the negative is problematic, but I would say that I am not focusing on the negative, but considering solutions.

PROGRESS!

The World Only Spins Forward.

It is only possible to focus on the negative if you give up.

I am empowered.

I feel good!


No comments: