Tuesday, November 29, 2005

If you are reading this, I suspect you may wonder why I haven't written in the past two weeks. I wish I could supply you with some profound answer, but the only response I can give is to relate unto you the activity of my life for the past while.

A show I was working on went on Tour to Ottawa. We spent four days in our nation's capital. The show was very well received and I had a great time. It served as a Pre-Birthday treat for myself.

The weekend back from Ottawa, I celebrated my birthday. I shopped and spent time with friends and wrote an essay. Responsible, but selfish and enjoyable - the best a Birthday can be (?)

The following week I caught up on all the school work I missed from my week in Ottawa. I have been productive.

Yesterday I auditioned for two commercials. It really is a crap-shoot, so who know! God I hope I get it. I hope I get it ! Cross your fingers.

Now I am here. Caught up (for the most part). Enjoying the fruits of my Birthday celebrations (I still have three bottles of wine to drink). In anticipation (Cross your fingers - one of the commercials shoot in Budapest!)

My long distance relationship of sorts (we aren't really boyfriends, but we do have a "relationship") is taxing. He reveals things about myself to me which are not easy to deal with. Is this healthy? It is difficult to tell the difference between dealing with the inevitable things of life, though they maybe difficult, or dealing with problems we construct for ourselves. I would assume the former to be healthy and the latter to be something requiring a "cure".


Am I happy?
No

Am I unhappy?
No

Life goes on...

3 comments:

nk said...

Surely you are not entirely neutral on the matter of happiness!

Jordan Velestuk said...

Part of me wishes you are writing about me.

nk said...

Keep writing, you punk. Or is Regina keeping you too busy?

I love Regina. I'm going to move there and become mayor some day.