Thursday, June 29, 2006

The European Experience # 77

I have never drunk so much champagne. I am talking about both over an extended period of time and all at once: Last night I participated in being one of fourteen people who drank fourteen bottles of top notch champagne in a matter of four hours, and I have probably drank a similar amount with another good friend of mine since I arrived ten days ago.

I also drank a bottle of wine that was old enough to be my mother (thats over fifty years old!)

Life is good. That seems to be the case somehow whereever I go.

'Life is good' is universal.

2 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

life is good!
We were drunk at the same time, I think

Anonymous said...

Tu peux préciser qu'il sagissait de la journée d'anniversaire de mes 18 ans, et qu'en France l' mot "excès" n'existe pas.