Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Being Sick...

Being sick is only good if:
1) You can skip work because you get sick pay
2) You have someone who you don't mind having around when you look your worst to come and treat you like the ill little princess you are!
3) You are in highschool and you want to watch the soaps!
4) You are Ferris Bueller (and you're actually faking it)
5) You have something more interesting to write in your Blog about.

I don't have much to write about, I am not Ferris Bueller (or faking it), I am not in highschool, I am not comfortable enough with any of my intimate friends for them to see me like this, and I don't get sick pay.

Being sick sucks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon kiddo!!! Miss ya!!!

Anonymous said...

since I think I know who this is :) I tell you - I would probably come and take caer of you if you were sick. and I think you'd let me! BUT I'm here in Vancouver and you're there in Toronto ... have you figured it out yet? gkb :-)

nk said...

I hope you don't have an infectious disease.

bedroomprince said...

Oh Graham!
You are my West Coast Lover!
I know you care and would always take care
of me!
Love you!