Saturday, January 28, 2006

Drunk Post #2

I am smoking a cigarette.

On a night like this, it is appropriate.

(OH! Pride and Prejudice... I think it is a lost cause...)

I've obtained a number and an email address. I think this night has been a success.

He had curly hair, looked Mediterranean, was at least 5'11'' and was definitely cute.

I HEART my Toronto Life.
(Why don't blogs have those cheesy emoticons - I think I have answered my own question)

Geoff and John (my dearest lovers who are lovers) are time more than well spent.

I need a glass of wine. (I feel like Lisa Batson - She is fabulous)

God Bless The Last Supper: I have my glass of wine!

Mr. Alex Gates (the American): Call ME!

I don't know how much longer I can wait!

Pride is a lost cause. Prejudice is just a part of life (or at least when you've obtained the digits of somone who is a virtual (actual?) stranger.)

Someone is home!
The party continues!

No comments: