Friday, March 10, 2006

"How Do I Hate Thee"?

I teach at several elementary schools. This poem was posted, among others that are similar, on the hall wall at one the schools I teach at. I thought it was noteworthy.

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways
I hate you so much when I wake up I feel
Like hanging myself in the washroom
I'd rather jump off the C.N. Tower and break every bone
in my body than look at you
I hate you so much that I would like to a hire a hit man to kill me
because I would rather be dead than look at your donkey face
you dumb retard. I hate you so much when I look at you
I see a personal hell for you. I'm in my own
personal hell when I am in your presence. I loathe you so much
I hope you burn to ashes in a bottomless pit you mentally
challenged idiot.
By Jamal Mohammed
(Other noteworthy poems included images of kicking someone's head like a socceer ball and envying deaf and blind people because they avoid hearing or looking at the poem's audience)

No comments: