Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Win Some and I Win Some and/or British Sex Doesn't Deserve A Bad Rap

You can't have them all. Last weekend, I left some poor bloke behind at the club by going home with the couple of the aforementioned threesome. We were making eyes earlier that night and he was definitely sexy. I only found out later from my house guests that he was British and interested in meeting me. Even knowing that, I can never turn down a hot threesome, so I probably would have still gone home with the couple. Alas! You can't have them all.

Unless you go back a week later...

Luke. Luke moved here two years ago from South London to be with his boyfriend at the time (who later dumped him). He is a program director for a group of radio stations here in Toronto. He has a nice townhouse just outside the village. Luke is "Mr. English".

Luke sounds very English. He has the quintessential accent. Luke calls underwear "pants". Luke doesn't "have" breakfast with friends, he"shares" breakfast with friends. Luke wakes up and says he has "A Bloody Splitting Headache". Luke drinks tea. Luke is the gay guy from Coronation Street. Luke is a British Fantasy come true.

There is so much more to sex than just bodies. When I consider what I look for in a lover, I often resort to physical characteristics. Luke didn't meet any of my physical requirements for a fantasy, but he still was a fantasy come true nonetheless (He was still hot, just not my usual Tall, Dark, and Handsome). There is no use having a check list for the required stats of a lover. If you just open your eyes, not to a body, but to a person. Dreams do come true.

and who knew! British sex is not as bad as they make it out to be.

No comments: