Sunday, March 19, 2006

Inside Man

I maintain that the only people who really know what happens in a relationship are the two people involved. That being said, the best way to get a glimpse of the most intimate moments in a relationship is to spend the night with the couple in question.

Last night I had a threesome and got to see the private lives of two lovers.

It is impossible to understand how the two people interact sexually with each other when you are invited into their home for a threesome: You are there to add some new and exciting aspect to their sex life. What is revealing about being invited over to a threesome is to listen how they talk to each other at the most intimate moment of all - the moment when they just wake up.

" Do I have to come"
" No. But I would really like you to. It is important to me."
" I am so tired."
" So don't come."
" No, no. I should come. Ok."
" You don't have, but I would really like it."
etc...

Even writing it here seems to reduce it to something less personal and reveavling. Yet, it gives you an idea of how they function - it is the little things that make a relationship unique. It is these types of conversations that are at the heart of how two lovers interact.

"It's the little things you do together, do together, do together, that make perfect relationships.
It's the hobbies you persue together, looks you miscontrue together, neighbours that you screw together, that keep marriage intact."

I feel privileged to be privy to such private parts of personal lives. These moments are not the ones that make up Valentines Day, but these are the moments that lovers share for the other three hundred and sixty four days of the year.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watching other people be cute and polite to their partners is one of the hardest things to witness when you've recently split up with yours..... and you remember having such similar conversations and wonder if any of it was truthful.... or maybe it was just polite.
sometimes i think that manners are our society's most effective way of disguising how we really feel. we've been trained to mind our manners since we were young. we were also told to always tell the truth.... contradictory, no?
sorry.... tangent.... how do you spell tangent?

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I like that conversation. I call it pillow talk. Sometimes you can see glimpses of it during the day and you know the conversation started on the pillows. I used to get jealous of those people (in a good way) and I couldn't wait to have it.