Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Chameleon?

I often see people on the street and I am unable to get their attention. Why don't they recognize me? I wave and my familiar face does not pull them out of the fierce rat race on the streets. All I want is to say hello. Sometimes I think it's because I wear glasses. Sorta like a Clark Kent syndrome. They only know me with my glasses and so when I am sporting contacts they do know it is me, or the other way around.
Am I a chameleon who just blends into the world?
or
Do I just having many physical identities that are inconsistent and therefore never familiar?
Am I too familiar and am lost in the crowd
or
Am I not familiar at all?
Could you tell if someone else somehow posted an entry on my blog based on writing style and/or content?
Who am I?
How am I who I am?
(This got too deep and too profound too quickly)

No comments: