Sunday, August 14, 2005

Everyone Has A Story

I attended a party last night. I was there with people I thought I knew. I guess I do know them, but there is so much to know about someone. I keep learning that everyone has a story. There is always something we don't know about the people we spend time with. That's why I want to hear a story. Tell me something I don't know.
At first I wanted to share these stories with you. About these people I call friends.

But then, I think no. You have your own friends.
Ask them to tell you a story.

Learn something about someone you care about.

Learn something that you didn't know about someone who you think you know well.

Learn something that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello...I think I was one of those stories...

Check out this website: http://postsecret.blogspot.com

If you scroll down to the very, very bottom, you will see how it all came to be art...

xo So You Think You Can Dance Fan