Monday, August 01, 2005

Want (Part I)

I want a new job. I want to win the lottery. I want to fuck. I want to be fucked. I want pancakes and maple syrup. I want to go shopping for myself. I want to see my parents. I want to write a great play. I want my great play to get produced. I want people to see my great play.
I want a poster for my bedroom wall. I want to go to Spain, Paris, Rome, Venice, London, Bejing, Quebec City, New York City, Hong Kong, Saskatchewan, Vancouver, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, the Czar Palaces, San Fransisco, Sydney, and St. Johns Newfoundland. I want to see the world! I want to live in a hotel for a month. I want a blow job. I want to be hired to be in a commercial. I want a metropass. I want to be well read, well cultured, and well educated. I want to star in a sitcom. I want to get in to English 290 or English 273. I want to make out with someone. I want to speak french, italian, spanish, and portuguese. I want better arms and a more muscular chest. I want an MP3 player. I want to go on a date.

I want more than I have. Can't I just be happy? I am happy. Maybe. Why do I want?

No comments: