Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Obsessed With Sex?

I think about sex all the time. I want to have sex with many people. People I know. People I don't know.
I am not sexually satisfied.
I have sex about three times a week presently, but this is not sufficient.
I want to have sex with men. With many men. At the same time.
I look for it on the street. At the bar. Online. With my exes. With my friends.
Despite my desire, I am not ready to sleep just with anyone. And not just under any circumstances.
The time, place, and person all have to feel "right" (whatever that means).
It is the tension between my obsession for finding sexual satisfaction and the need for the right elements all to be in place that is the soruce of my angst.
I just want to fuck and be fucked.
Other than a moment of orgasmic bliss (which isn't always a guarantee), sex adds little to my life.
Why do I feel I need it so bad?

No comments: