Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fine Dining

A Friend from work came over to my apartment to prepare a meal in honour of my parents during their stay in Toronto. This is what he prepared:

Course #1
Salmon wrapped in Sole sprikled with Dill and Drizzled with a Chilli Oil
Served with A Cauliflower Curry Mousse

Course #2
Israeli Couscous with Salted Peas Served With a Red Wine Vinegar Reduction

Course #3
Walnut Crusted Tofu with Red Wine Candied Plums in a Wine Reduction

Course #4
Round Eye Steak Served with A Dijon Jus
Served with Wild Rice with Rosemary Flakes

So Good? No Good?
So GOOD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so f#$king lucky!

artsmonkey said...

food is my new thing. guys who are into food are actually my new thing.... i'm off of musicians, and on to chefs.
yummy yummy yummy

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

dude, shut up, I'm jealous! I'm gonna go have PB and J.

Lindsay said...

chefs are HOT.