Tuesday, February 14, 2006

How I Want You to Want Me

I want you to want my body. And not just my body, but I want you to want boys with similar bodies to mine: slim, smooth, waifish, white, small. I want you to desire celebrities because their bodies exhibit these characteristics. I just want you to want my body more than you want anyone elses.
I want you to want to know what I think, how I think, and why I think it. The mysteries of my mental processes should fuel your desire for me over other boys with similar bodies: They may strike your sexual desire because of their slim, smooth, waifish, white, small bodies, but my mind is a mystery that is more enticing than the conquering these mere bodies. And my mind is held within the body, my body, you desire over all others.
I want you to want my laughter. I want you to want my pain. I want you to find pleasure and happiness in my pleasure and happiness. I want you to find sadness and sorrow in my sadness in sorrow. I want our emotional beings to be so connected, so entwined, so entangled that, like siamese twins, separation would result in death for each of us.
I want you to want me. I want you to want everypart of the gestalt that makes up my being. All the ineffable things in between, that exist beyond understanding and language, all the things you see in me but can't describe. I want you to want me in my entirety.
I want you want me to be someone who will want you.
If you want that then I will want you.
I want to want.
I want to be wanted.

2 comments:

Jordan Velestuk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan Velestuk said...

Psalm 23.