Saturday, February 11, 2006

Missing the Missing Posts

If you read my Blog between 3pm and 5pm Eastern Standard Time this February 11th, you would have been privy to a Post that no longer exists. For reasons that will remain mysterious, that Post was deleted. The Post only exists in the minds and memories of myself and those fortunate enough to have been reading my Blog at the right time. So, those of you whom did not have the happenstantial privilege of reading that Post, it will remain unknown.
Nothing is more enticing than the unknown. Everyone loves a mystery. This Post is not a singular occurrence: It is only unique because I got to the point of writing it, posting it, only then to delete it.

There is so much that is missing.
There is so much that will never be said.

I want to share everything with everyone.
I want everyone to share everything with me.


This is not possible.
But it doesn't keep me from trying...

2 comments:

bedroomprince said...

See Princess Alathariel's Post TRYING TO KEEP UP!

nk said...

Some things are best left private.