Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Taking a Stand on Being Stood Up

I am angry.

There is no reason for this.

I am a good person.
I am a talented person.
I'm an attractive person.
GRANT ME GRACE!

There is no one I want to call. I don't want to sound pathetic to anyone I could call. Those who whine about their pathetic circumstances are wasting their time and the time of whoever they are whining to.
STOP READING NOW!
If you think that you would listen to a friend in such a position, you are only listening to their pathetic story so you can feel better about yourself.
You didn't get stood up!

This is a problem.

What is the solution?

Any possible remedy seems bitter and jaded.

Conclusion: SUCK IT UP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I hate men I listen to Hole.

bedroomprince said...

I don't hate ALL men. I just have strong feelings of disdain toward some of them. And why I should I be angry or hateful? There may be some perfectly good reason why he did what he did. I am just waiting for him to tells me.

Jordan Velestuk said...

I don't know, but, I'm still bored, so I'll write a version for Hollaback girl as well. It only took me about 40 mins to write the other one!